VisiCODE Data Security
With VisiCODE you can rest assured that your data is secure.
VisiCODE runs on a virtual server which is hosted at a Tier 2 Data Centre (DC) operated by Host Networks in Eight Miles Plains in Brisbane, Australia. Physical and technical controls are in place to ensure continuity of service, while stringent security protocols keep your data protected.
Tier 2 Data Centre
- Premium co-location service
- N+1 ABB Modular UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) providing protected power
- N+1 VERTIV Computer Room Air Conditioning systems to maintain ideal operating temperature and humidity
- Fully diverse, multi-homed IPv4 & IPv6 dual stack redundant transit service
- Comprehensive access control systems (PIN & Swipe) with independent video surveillance
- Facility network operations centre (NOC) manned 7am – 8:30pm Monday to Friday
- 24×7 Critical fault support with NOC
- 24×7 CCTV surveillance of facility
- SSL certificates for data encryption
- Firewalls in place to prevent Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) and other untoward activity
- All data de-identified allowing data to be stored on our server
- Meets Australian privacy and state statutory health information legislation
- Administrator determines users and privileges
- Stringent backup schedule. Backups are taken three times per day and kept for a rolling two weeks. An additional ‘end of month’ backup is kept for three months.
- Exemplary data recovery service
- Support team available in the unlikely event of technical issues